Peace Revival and Reconciliation Foundation of Nigeria was founded in 2012. is to build and promote peaceful coexistent to reconcile conflicting community weather locally or inter internationally its faith base organization, it was born out of some historical happening of crisis and conflicts which were commonly, religiously or politically based. These crises/conflicts which almost all of the member of this organization both Christians and Muslims are an eye witness most especially in area as follows:
- The kasuwan magani crisis a communal crisis in 1980 which was between HAUSA/FULANI and ADARA/GBAGI people on land dispute.
- kafanchan religious crises in 1987
- Maitatsine crises in 1983 which was religious
- Zangon kataf communal conflicts in 1992
- The sharia crises in Kaduna in the year 2002 in Kaduna which was religious
- The 2011 post presidential election which was religious
- The THIS DAY beauty pageant crises of 2002 in Kaduna which was also religious
- The 2011 post presidential election which political.
The peak of it all was in 2002 after the wusasa and trikaniya bomb blast at the two different churches with a record of killing between Muslims and Christians which led to the separation of Christians and Muslims to the southern and the northern part of Kaduna town respectively.
Although I have been interested in missionary dialogue since I became a Christian in 1990, all these happenings created the drive in me to start the peace foundation in order to contribute my quote to peace building and to the glory of God, since we started this peace foundation there has not been any major crisis recorded in Kaduna till date.